Dietitian (APD) & Nutritionist (AN)
We are happy to welcome Ali Davidson to the Bribie Island Medical Centre Team as our new onsite Dietitian and Nutritionist. Ali will be available for appointment every Wednesday.
- Paediatrics – feeding disorders and the transition from breast milk to solids, and developmental disorders (Autism Spectrum Disorder).
- Allergies & intolerances – i.e. Lactose Intolerance.
- Gastrointestinal disorders – including IBS
- Mental Health Disorders – i.e. Eating Disorders, Depression and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.
Also Skilled in:
- IBS and FODMAPS
- Nutrition during pregnancy and for fertility (in both men and women)
- Mindful/ Intuitive Eating Techniques
- Master of Nutrition and Dietetic Practice – Including a thesis topic of Eating Disorders
- Bachelor of Biomedical Science – Major in Nutrition
- Cert IV – Personal Training
- Cert III – Group Fitness